Fargo Gas Leak

Fargo Gas Leak

Carbon monoxide leak at downtown Nashville Westin hotel sends several to hospital

We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact [email protected] or call (615) 353-4444.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – Crews with the Nashville Fire Department were called to the Westin Nashville in downtown Wednesday morning for a carbon monoxide incident. 

At first, six people reported symptoms of CO exposure. The number of people feeling sick rose through the day. By 2 p.m., 14 people were treated by medics, including six who were taken to Vanderbilt University Medical Center. 

The leak originated from the third floor where the pool and gym are located, according to the Nashville Fire Department. It was isolated to the third floor. 

The Westin Nashville released a statement that said in part, "We are working closely with those guests impacted by the incident and with the Fire Department. The safety of all of our guests and staff is our top priority.”


Posted in Fargo